Looking for a new opportunity? We are now hiring!
Logan Tree Experts is an established and well-respected tree care company operating in the Kawartha region. We provide tree removal, pruning, planting, stump removal, pest and disease control, cabling & bracing, fertilization, consultation, and tree risk assessments. Our team includes an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist, ISA Tree Risk Assessor, and ISA Certified Arborists. Our mission is to care for our client’s trees in a safe, efficient and ethical manner while raising awareness of proper tree care within our community.
Why work with us?
We utilize the newest tools and techniques and work each day following our professional core values: Safety-Quality-Productivity. At Logan Tree Experts we encourage a culture of respect, support, and continual learning and expect our team members to be considerate, humble, and kind….and laugh a lot!
- Live and work in cottage country with lakes and forests at your doorstep, and where the cost of living is much lower than in Toronto!
- Short workday on Fridays- so you can get out and enjoy!
- Apprenticeship registration opportunity
- Work for a company that is well connected and follows high industry standards
- Mentorship from an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and ISA Certified Arborists
- Competitive wages for the Kawartha region
- Health benefits package (after waiting period)
- RRSP contribution plan (after waiting period)
- Paid stat holidays
- Annual bonus (after waiting period)
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Supply of PPE and company apparel
- Equipment/chainsaw pants/boot allowance (after waiting period)
We are now hiring hardworking, self-motivated, and safety-conscious individuals to join our team in the following positions:
- Production Arborist/Crew Leader
- Assistant Tree Climber (Arborist 2)
- Arboriculture Co-op Placement
- Ground Support/Groundsperson
Please send your cover letter and resume to contact(at)logantreeexperts.com or find the positions on indeed.com.
Direct any questions to Tracy via the above email or by calling 705-657-6916.