Curve Lake First Nation
- Attractions & Events
- Government Offices & Services
- Arts, Culture and Entertainment
Curve Lake First Nation delivers programs and services to its citizens, businesses and visitors, while being dedicated to the richness of the Anishnaabe culture.
Step into history at the Curve Lake First Nation Cultural Centre and immerse yourself in the diverse culture, with artifacts and unique exhibits that will take you into a world of storytelling, art, history and ceremony. The Cultural Centre is located at 1024 Mississauga St.
Join us in celebrating annual events in Curve Lake First Nation such as Aboriginal Day (June 21st) and our Pow Wow (3rd weekend in September).
Open seasonally from Victoria Day long weekend (May) to Thanksgiving weekend (October). Two 2 bedroom cottages available (one cottage on Chemong Lake, one on Upper Buckhorn Lake), both with hot tubs and fireplaces to enjoy during the beautiful sunsets.
Whom to Contact
- Krista CoppawayCommunications/Community Engagement OfficerPhone: (705) 657-8045
- Tracey TaylorCultural Outreach Coord. - Info on Centre & Pow WowPhone: (705) 657-2758
- Shawn WilliamsEconomic Development - Info on Cottage RentalsPhone: (705) 657-8045
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Hot Tub