Weed & the Workplace Information Session
Name: Weed & the Workplace Information Session
Date: November 19, 2018
Time: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM EST
Registration: Online ticket sales have ended. If you would like to attend this event, please call 705-652-6963.
The Chamber has been invited to partner with the Kawartha Family Business Group on their Weed & the Workplace Information Session on Monday, November 19th at Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn in Peterborough. The event will be taking place from 4:30-6:30pm.
Attendance is limited - only 20 spots available. Buy your tickets now! Tickets are $15.
Chris Russell, Partner at LLF Lawyers & Matthew Savino, Managing Partner & Senior Consultant at Savino Human Resources Partners will discuss:
- What employers should know & what employees should expect from the legalization of marijuana
- Bill C-45 and it's implications and challenges for the workplace
- The challenge for employers to spot impairment and how to appropriately respond
- The use of medical marijuana in the workplace
- Updating workplace policies
A Q&A period will follow.